Friday 4 April 2014

“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.” - Mohammad Ali

0

Hi there, people of the internet.

So, I know I only uploaded a blog like last week but you get another one!
This past week has been a hard one.
Mainly because ive been missing my mumma and friends, but also because I realised how much work I had due in which I hadnt started.
1. 2000 word essay
2. 3000 word essay
3. 1500 word blog
4. music video
5. music pitch
6. portfolio

So, honestly people can probably see why ive been a stresshead this week.
But I have handed in 2 assignments and finished another, so atleast im getting started.

On Tuesday, Laura, Emily, Ellie and I recorded Cait singing her cover of Coldplays song, Yellow and it is freaking fabulous, but seriously getting so fed up of having to listen to it. The next day, we had to edit the song and film the video, again having to listen to the song for the whole day. I honestly don't think i've listened to a song so much in 2 days. Since Wednesday, I spent the majority of the days editing the video, and i'm proud to say its done, and the group is pleased with it, Apart from the fact that Emily had to be in it. While we were filming, we made friends with some ducks and geese because smart arse decided to feed them.

1.

2. 

Safe to say, I shouldnt go near ducks. Thursday night, I walked to park to see how Emily was feeling because she got ill. And it was a funny night, and I didnt want to leave her and Laura.
I then spent the next day with them again, finishing off the final bit of editing, and Emily decided to come to regency.
On the way home, we come to the decision to day drink because our week had been so shitty, we managed to drag Megan into our plan, then, WAIT FOR IT..
HANNAH!!!!
But it was short lived, because she went to bed :-(
But before that, we managed to pull of the most epic prank everm which eric loved.


Eric did also join, after actually putting his stuff together and what not.
We then went upstairs, carried on drinking, played cards against humanity and came back downstairs.
After we came back, we sat in the kitchen and just spoke about stuff. And seeing as we were drunk, decided to go to the park.
Eric took his penny board and kept falling over. We sat on the dock, and just talked. Also got really sentimental about the fact that Megans leaving in a couple of months.
and just FYI, while I was telling Hannah about this, she went, "im sorry to say this, but we're not going to be living with either of them next semester" and it broke my heart.
It was an epic night, and not one i'll forget in a hurry.

OK, thats it for now.
Hope you enjoyed it.
TTYL,
Kirsten x

0 comments:

Post a Comment