Sunday 29 May 2016

The end of an era

0

Hey guys.

This post is going to  be a bit of a sad one I feel.
This time 3 years ago, I was sitting exams, to tell whether or not I was going to be able to get into uni. Im now sat here, writing this blog, being able to say that I've now finished three of the hardest years of my life. 

When I say three of the hardest years, I genuinely mean hardest. 
I've had so many breakdowns because I didnt think I'd get work done on time, I've had screaming matches with house mates over the most silly things, and managed to break friendships in two because of these. 

But ive also had some of the best times of my life. Ive met some absolutely incredible people, who I will never ever forget, and was able to have some of the most amazing experiences which I wouldn't have gotten unless I came two uni.

I was given the chance to manage two fantastic artists,
 Katie Collins
 The most lovely person with the greatest voice. Im literally so happy I got the chance to meet this girl, she has so much potential and I honestly hope she goes so far with what she does.
Sioux Falls
I think I learnt the most working with this band than I have from my course. Along with learning a lot, they are actually lovely people once you get to know them.

Please check these two artists out, you wont regret it.

I was also given the chance to run my own record label, Elmwood Records. I keep saying this but I dont think i've had so much fun than putting on the two gigs we hosted, and the first one was such a fantastic success, that I didnt think was even possible. 

I cant thank people enough for helping me out on my three years in Cheltenham, and I will be forever grateful for all the help I have received. 

Along with all the experiences I've had during these three years, the time I spent here wouldn't be the same without the people I have met, especially within the past year.
Three of them being Anna, Ellie and Emily. 


Although these girls have kept me a tiny bit sane throughout my three years, I also probably should thank the other people that I dont really speak to any more. Only because I can learn from mistakes ive made.

When I first made this blog, I did it with the intention of writing down my antics over the three years that im here. Saying that, Its only right that this be my last post, seeing as i'm no longer in uni, so "The Crazy Life of a Uni Student" doesnt really make sense anymore.

It's been a blast writing some of these posts.

TTYL,
Kirst x

0 comments:

Post a Comment