Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas at ST Pauls

0

Hi guys.

ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!
I dont know about you, but I havnt been this happy in a while.
Im currently sat in bed, listening to Bastille, just finished a cup of tea and I have my cat sitting at the bottom of my bed. Im back in Cardiff till New Years and honestly, I dont think ive been happier to get away from Cheltenham.

Recently, Ive been feeling a bit shit. Not ill shit, but shit within myself. Like, I probably cant do anything right. I mean, its no ones fault barr my own. Its literally just been hell. Take my advice, if someone tells you that the second year is the hardest year of uni, please believe them. All ive done within the past month is film, edit, film edit, write an essay, film, edit again, and to top it all off, im not even done.
I shouldnt be complaining, I know. Its not even the content that driving me insane, its just the amount i've had to do. I was so glad to see the back of Premiere Pro.
However, out of what i've finished im SO happy with it.


This is my promotional video to the act I've been managing for a month or so. Her name is Katie Collins and she has such an insane voice its unreal.
I think the first day that I wasnt grumpy beyond belief and actually happy was Friday, where I spent the whole day with Hannah and Emily doing Christmassy things.
We went to Gloucester first, as the Coca Cola truck was there.


We also looked around the Christmas market for a while. I can imagine Gloucester has never smelt so great. People were selling such christmas food, it was great. All you could smell was bread and pulled pork and hot chocolate and cinnamon.
We then went to Tesco because Han and Em was going to make a gingerbread house but we kind of ran out of time.

From then on, it was prep time, seeing as our house decided to do our little house christmas get together that friday. I sometimes forget how much I enjoy cooking until I get to cook a cooked dinner for my douchebag friends.
The dinner included chicken, roast potatoes/parsnips, sprouts, carrots, peas, brocolli and cauliflower. We then went on to give out secret santa presents. Of course, we're all loud mouths and the only people that didnt know who had them was Emily and Danny. It took me a lot of effort to convince Emily that I didnt have her though.
I, personally feel like I recieved the best gift I might have ever gotten. It was off Hannah. We had already agreed that we weren't getting eachother anything because of money sitch. She got me a framed picture of things to do with me. Ryan helped her sit on photoshop and think of words that reminded her of me.



I also got a present off Emily, which was unexpected. She made me pick out the nail polishes, saying they were from her cousin, then asked me for a website which sells pretty things, she got me a necklace from Earth Jewellery.



 Shes a sneaky, sneaky peach, and I couldnt thank those little fuckers enough. I also recieved a card off Ryan, which made me cry a bit. Stupid boy.

I then proceeded to drink a quater litre bottle of vodka. It was a good night.
Thats all for now,
I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas!
TTYL,
Kirst x






0 comments:

Post a Comment