Friday 24 October 2014

Heroes

0

Hi guys.

For this blog, I thought i'd write about something more close to home. Literally. The reason for this blog post is because on the 29th is 12 years since my dad died.

I'm going to tell you about my hero.
Cathy Bryan, aka my mother.


My mother is honestly, my rock, and my best friend. Shes also the main reason why I want to do well in university, apart from the obvious. She is the strongest woman I have ever met and will ever meet.

12 years ago, when I was 9 my father died of cancer. Obviously, losing someone is hard, but could you imagine losing the love of your life, and the father of your two children?
Personally, im not sure how I would be able to cope. However she did, and managed to be an amazing mother.
I also dont think I would have turned out so motivated to live up to such a great woman, and I feel lucky to have her in my life.

Mum, you're amazing. Please never change.
I love you.

I feel like maybe this blog type should be passed on, so i'm going to ask Emily and Hannah to write about their heroes.

Thats all for now.
Im going to try and upload more regularly, seeing as I only have 2 days in uni this year, (the pain)
TTYL.
Kirst x

0 comments:

Post a Comment