Saturday 24 January 2015

Three things I know to be true.

0

Hey guys,

As per usual, I am sleep deprived and hungover and got the urge at 10:30 to write a load of blog posts. So I got my little velvet notepad out, and wrote down ideas. I thought I would start with the one idea that wasnt actually mine.
While pre drinking last night, Hannah told me about a blog idea she had. Its called "3 things I know to be true" and I thought it was a fantastic idea. Especially for someone like me, who regularly asks my friends some of the most ridiculous questions.
I thought I would put my own spin on the idea, and do 3 things I know to be true about me, and about the world in general. Then you can all see the types of things that go through my mind. I might do one of these blogs, like once a month. MIGHT.

CAUTION: some of these things arent sane in the slightest.

About me:

1:  I currently have too much time on my hands.

I realised this epiphany this morning. Dont judge me, but within the past 3 weeks, ive been out drinking at least 5 times. Some people would say, "Ah who cares? You're a student" But after last night, I think im definitely cutting down drinking. Even the bouncers recognise me now. Im not going to lie, 4/5 nights were fantastic. As expected, I drank too much Jager, bruised like a peach and ruined far too many good pairs of socks. The one thing I havnt done myself is fallen over! Hallelujah!! I say done myself because of course I fell over, but I caught my balance, then my lovely, very drunk best friend, Hannah pushed me over. It was an experience, to say the least. I also know that I have too much time on my hands because Hannah, Emily and I have got through four seasons of Gossip Girl within like, 2 weeks. Im not complaining, I mean I get to see Ed Westwick on my tv screen all day everyday, and im not going to lie, I have rekindled my love for him. I dont think ive ever been so excited to go back to lectures.

2. I need to top asking ridiculous questions. 
This one seems totally ominous, and odd but wait till you get to the next section and you'll understand completely. I honestly have no clue why I do it. My housemates judge me so hard for it, but one of these days I hope they can humour me instead of laughing at my stupidity. 

3. I take too much shit off people.
Im come to the realization that I take so much shit off people around me. Like, obviously I give as good as I get. But I shouldnt have to, and I dont have the balls to say that they actually hurt me a lot when they say it. Im not saying I dont start sometimes, but

The world. 

1. Apparently, brussel sprouts arent from Brussels. 
This has such a stupid story behind it. Basically, over Christmas I was reading Zoe Sugg's book, and she wrote something about sprouts and of course, my curious brain wanted to know where they originated, and whether they actually came from Brussels. If you're actually interested, Brussl Sprouts originates in Europe in the 16th century and are classed as mini cabbages.

2. Skeletons have toes.
I was scrolling through tumblr the other day, and came across a skeletons head and remembered Hannah and Ryan telling me that when you die, you're skeleteton wont have a nose, or ears because theyre mostly made of cartilage. So I was wondering about toes. I dont seem to pay much attention when  I see pictures of skeletons because I never notice fingers or toes.

3. Reindeers do actually exist.
In my first year, I was sat in the kitchen with Hannah, Eric and possibly Ryan, and I asked them whether reindeers exist. I will never live this one down. Apparently, Reindeers are a form of deer that tend to live in North America, North Europe and Siberia.

You see why number 2 was a thing now?
Ok, thats all ive got to say for now.
I hope you're all fantastic.
TTYL.
Kirst x





0 comments:

Post a Comment