Monday 19 May 2014

“If you have good friends, no matter how much life is sucking , they can make you laugh.” P.C Cast

0

Hello :-)

So, I think I mentioned in my last blog post that I had finally finished my first year of university. I would like to say yay, as thats what my usual reaction of finishing an academic year would be.
However, I'm sad.
  1. I'm leaving some of the most amazing people I have ever met for 2/3 months.
  2. It went too fast.
I went back to my first blog posts, where I described said people. Although I still think a lot of these opinions about these people, I think and care about them a lot more than I ever thought I would.
In said blog post, I said Eric was "the quietest flatmate" I had.. AS IF.
I thought I would do another one of these blog posts.
Like I said, I care so much about these people, and I'm pretty sure I would do anything for them if they asked.

Here goes:

Hannah:

So, in my first blog post I said that Hannah was like my uni best friend. I dont think this now.
At all.
Hannah is like my sister. 
A sister that I love very dearly, even if we dont see eye to eye all the times. She's going to be the hardest to be away from this summer. She stops me from doing stupid shit the majority of the time, and for that I cant thank her enough.
E.G. I fell off a set of monkey bars this week and hurt myself pretty badly..
She sat on the floor with me until I was ready to get up.
She then asked me every day how I was.

Most friends, when hungover, or injured would be like "aww babes!" Her reaction usually would be "You're a dick and its your own fault" true friend right there folks.




Eric:

He's still the flat dog. 
I dont even know what to say about Eric because honestly, hes stayed the same throughout the 2 semesters, except I care a lot more about his welfare than I did at the beginning of uni. I've also done so many of these soppy posts about him in the past few posts that I dont think I need to write any more about how much he means to me.
Hes one of the nicest kids ever, and you would be so lucky to have him in your life.
Such a clutz, he'd probably have you in tears the majority of the time.




Ryan:

I think Ryan is one of the nicest people i've met since coming to uni.
"Wedding boy" is no more, and is probably known as the mong, and "Jay" for all intents and purposes (inside joke)
I honestly wish I could put some of the stories hes told us while here, but I fear he may murder me in my sleep, the creepy shit.
You know that saying that
"normal friends would be there comforting you when your hurt, best friends would be at your side laughing at you" well Ryan used this quote to describe his and my friendship the other day after falling over, and its probably quite true.
He was there wetting himself while I was being part of the floor, and Eric still cries thinking about it, the bastard.
I couldnt wish for a better friend in him I dont think.

(Ryan, don't you dare quote this paragraph back to me you shitface.)




Ellie:

"CDIFF TILL I DIE"
If I could put Ellie back in the shell she came out of, I would. LOLJK.
Ellie is so freaking hilarious! And such a great friend. I probably would not have got through this year without her.
Im so blessed to have met this girl. The amount of nights out we've had and I've had to stuff the Cardiff back into her because shes almost started fights and what not is ridiculous! HOOLIGAN.
I'm also so so SO glad im living with her next year. Its going to be a blast.




Next blog will involve non regency people and americans.
I just want to say thank you to all the people that made this year fantastic. I love you all.

Thats all for now.
TTYL,
Kirsten x

0 comments:

Post a Comment