Tuesday 12 August 2014

Emily, I will kill you.

0

Hello there.

2 blog posts in a week, arent you lucky?
Basically, Emily (http://something-like-emily.blogspot.co.uk) has tagged me in this stupid post, and im bored, so im going to do it.

Its called 12 personal questions.

1) What do you order at Starbucks?
In the summer, Valencia orange cooler. In the winter, Mocha latte.

2) One thing in my closet you cant live without?
Scarves, or jumpers. I live in those suckers.

3) What's one thing most people don't know about you?
I get really bad anxiety if I know that change is going to happen/if its happening

4) Name one thing you want to do before you die.
Get married and have a sprog maybe. Either that or travel the world.

5) What's one food you cannot live without?
Cheese!

6) What quote/phrase do you live by?
"Things change and friends leave and life doesnt stop for anybody" Which is why its tattooed on me. If someone doesnt want to be in my life, theres nothing I can do.

7) What is your most listened to song on Itunes?
Its a cover of "Dont you worry Child" by Kingsland 


8) What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Comfy, i reckon. 

9) Favourite number?
9, ironically

10) Two hobbies?
Reading and drinking

11) Two pet peeves?
Overly grumpy people, and people who think too much of themself

12) Guilty pleasure?
I enjoy a good teddy bear

Thats all, folks
This was quite hard post to write but not because I couldnt think of the answers. Belle was behind the laptop lid, hitting the keyboard the little bitch.

Hannah, Megan and Ashleigh, your turn.
TTYL,
Kirst x




0 comments:

Post a Comment