Friday 23 May 2014

Leaving people sucks.

0

Hi there, people of the internet.

I thought I'd upload, AGAIN.
this is my add on to my flatmates post I did the other day..
So, I turned the big 21 yesterday, and I had the smart idea to move the majority of my stuff out of the flat for the summer. BRIGHT IDEA.
I had to say goodbye to some of the best people I have ever met yesterday, and because of that I was crying nearly the whole way home.
Megan, Ashley, Daniel, Brienne, Emily and Kendra.

I'm not sure who out of these reads this blog, but this semester wouldn't have been the same without any off you, and I can't thank you enough.
You honestly made the semester a lot more fun for me, and for the other British people. 

However I got home, had a bunch of birthday cards waiting for me, and a load of cakes and presents, including the leather pandora bracelet I wanted off my mumma, vwhich was a huge suprise! Now today, I'm off to see mcbusted, with my friends from home.

I only had like 3 more people to put on my flatmates thing.
So here goes. 

Megan:

I don't even know where to start with this one. It's obvious from my blog over the past few months how much you have affected my life. It's going to be so hard to have to live without you, and already I'm not liking it, and I only left yesterday! 
I'm going to need to find a new team mate! Hopefully Ryan Air brings out those £10 flights, so I can spend a significant time in America with you and the rest of the crazy Americans I met this year. 




Brienne:

Such a lovely girl and a fantastic flatmates. 
It was such a pleasure to meet you and I'm sure we'll meet again in the future. 

Emily:

This one might aswell just love in regency with us. She's honestly like one of those bad smells that you can't get to disappear, and I'm so glad.
Emily is one hell of a lady and has been such a good friend. Although, I wouldn't go on a night out with her ;-) love you bitchtits



That's it, 
I know it's a short one, but that's all I had to say
TTYL,
Kirst x

0 comments:

Post a Comment