Friday 6 March 2015

3 things I know to be true: night of the living horror

0

Hey guys,

I thought i'd do another post for you.
Aren't you blessed?

This one is about 3 things i've learnt these past few weeks.
I did another one of these last month, and it was pretty popular. its here [x]
So here goes. 


1. I am an awful drunk.

If you have had the pleasure of being around me drunk, then I have one word for you. SORRY. I came to this  conclusion around 9:30am this morning after pretty heavy night in Moo Moos after a lot of last night I cant actually remember. I have been informed that I fell off the bed, hit my head on my bookshelf, text people I 100% shouldn't have and other unmentionable things. Although a few of these sound like a typical night, it would have been lovely to have been able to remember these things instead of having to be told.  There are definitely worse ways to be other than a bit clumsy and a bit like a 5 year old whilst my friends are trying coax me home because I dont want to go home. For clarification, If you were there when any of these things happened, all I can do is apologise for my behavior and promise that next time we're out, its your turn to get hammered and I have to walk you home. 


2. I have very set ways

This is a bit of a weird one, but I realised that im a stubborn cow that likes to have things in her own way. I also have a kind of routine now that im living away from mumma Bryan. If any of you are like this, give me a shout because having a routine is super boring at times, but  its really hard to break out of it. On a similar note, I get really fixed on certain things. Music artists, tv shows, beauty products.
Right now, im insanely into Ed Sheeran. This little fixation started after I saw the music video for Thinking Out Loud, and it just hasnt gone away. Its happened with Bastille, The Wanted (5 year obsessions make people poor) Game of Thrones, Rimmel mascara. 



3. David and Goliath are definitely different to Simon and Garfunkel.

This sounds ridiculous. It is ridiculous. My brain stopped working. Ellie and I were sat in one of our lectures, and the lecturer wrote on a powerpoint about David and Goliath. I turned to Ellie and said "One minute, isnt David and Goliath a band?" (The lecture was about sport) I did correct myself. I carried on to say to her, "Oh, one minute. Nevermind, Im on about Simon and Garfunkel."
Rookie mistake thinking that Ellie would keep it to herself. She told Emily, who told the WHOLE house. Tip: if you're a bit dull at times. DONT EXPECT YOUR HOUSEMATES NOT TO TAKE THE PISS. They still go on about silly things I said last year.

Thats it for now.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
TTYL,
Kirst x

0 comments:

Post a Comment