Tuesday 6 May 2014

"The planet is fine, the people are fucked" - George Carlin

0

Hey there.

I decided to do this whole 5 books or films that have changed my life. However, I might tell you whats been going on in my life over the past few weeks.

I have been ill.
Like, really ill.
Stressed ill mostly.
I have been sad, and angry.
And drunk.
Very drunk.
To the point where I nicknamed Eric, the towel.
So if you see him around, please call him it.

This week, ive had like 5 assignments due in over the passed 2 weeks, and its almost all ogre.
My last one is due in tomorrow, and its my marketing pitch and portfolio. My drunken nights havent been that great. I was either really drunk, or not drunk enough.

Im bruised as fuck though. My left arm, my right ankle. BRUISED.

Ok, so next is my 5 books/films.

1. 13 reasons why.

This is a book, and its amazing. Its by Jay Asher and I recommend everyone read it.
Its about this girl who kills herself, and makes tapes with 13 reasons why she did it.

2. P.S I  Love you

Its my favourite thing ever, book and film!

3. Fault in our Stars.

I cant even wait for this film. The book is fantastic, the film looks great.

4. Dirty Dancing.

Favourite film also.

5. Peter Pan.



Thats all I can be bothered to write, at the moment.
When I have no work, I will write a proper blog.
TTYL,
Kirsten x

0 comments:

Post a Comment