Sunday 16 February 2014

Birthdays, and what not

0

Hi,

So I know I touched on Hannah's birthday in my last post, but I'm going to go into detail in this post, and talk about Eric's birthday.

So, as I mentioned in my last post, Hannah turned 20 and for it, we went to nandos. I was so shocked and proud that Ryan actually pulled it off.
Earlier in the day, he had asked me to ring the restaurant and reserve a table for 15 people. I thought it might have been too late to book, but it turns out you can't book tables in the first place. I volenteered Megan to go down to the brewery half an hour before everyone was meant to meet there and book a table. It was such a load of fuss. They had to find a place to put us, and even then it took them over an hour. We had to keep telling Ryan to wait for an extra half hour, or 10 minutes. But in the end it was definitely worth it. Turned around after we'd been seated and just saw Hannah meerkatting in the door! 
When we had ordered food, I went over to the other side of the table because Austin had grabbed this extra hot sauce. Definitely wanted to try it, but he wanted Georgia to try it first which was fair enough because she literally has the biggest tolerance for hot things ever. I went to sit down next to Megan, and as I went to put my phone on the table, I dropped it. Usually this doesn't do much because nokias have the strength of bricks. But of course, this time the screen smashed. This didn't really mean much to me because I was due an upgrade anyway, but of course, Eric's luck that I had told him he could have it once I got my new phone. He still wants it though. I am now a iPhone wanker, yippee!
I ordered a chicken wrap with chips and peri peri salt. Completely ruined my food though because I had also put medium sauce on the side, which was too hot for me. Bree ended up finishing my food off because I couldn't eat it.
After nandos, a bunch of us went to weather spoons for drinks. I ordered 2 cider and blacks, Megan had half of one of them, then I had to neck 1 and a half pints because people wanted to leave. Soon as I got home I planked onto my bed because I was ill and knackard.

For Eric's birthday, we had organised a film night where we watched his fave film. Moon. Don't get too intregued. It was a really terrible film. 
He had his presents in the night as we were up at 12am watching American Horror Story. I bought him a bane action figure (bane is a character from Dark Knight Rises) and a beer called Blue Moon, Ryan bought him this 4 pack of beer called Estrella, Megan got him some American chocolate and Hannah bought him this pack of sweets that looked like crystal meth(breaking bad) 
On the day, Hannah, Ryan, Ellie, Emily and I sorted out food, like nachos, fajitas and his birthday cake which Hannah did freaking awesome.


She used a Betty Crocker cake mix, and put blue and yellow food colouring in the mix, apparently that's what the colours of the old wolverine were. She then covered the WHOLE cake with buttercream icing and drizzled chocolate buttercream over the top, it was mintttt! And obviously we blew up pink balloons and got him pink candles for the event. While the film was on, Ellie, Emily and I were sat there imessaging each other to make sure we knew what was going on, of course none of us knew and had to keep asking Eric or Megan to explain. Sorry guys!
We've just found out what modules we can take next year and I'm so freaking keen. The modules look so interesting!

I think that's it for this post.
Thanks for reading.
TTYL
Kirsten x

0 comments:

Post a Comment