Sunday 2 March 2014

TMI tag

0

Hi there, 
I have been tagged to do the "TMI Challenge" by Emily, who is http://www.something-like-Emily.blogspot.co.uk

1. What are you wearing?
Pjs and a cardigan

2. Ever been in love?
I'm pretty sure I have, yeah.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup
Yeah

4. How tall are you
5 foot 2

5. How much do you weigh?
11st

6. Any tattoos?
Yeah, I have 7 and I plan to get more.

7. Any piercings?
Ears and nose

8. OTP?
DELENA

9. Favourite show?
Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, Game of thrones

10. Favourite bands?
The Wanted, and Kingsland.

11. Something you miss?
Old friends

12. Favourite song?
Titanium - David Guetta ft SIA

13. How old are you?
20

14. Zodiac sign?
Gemini

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Funny, cute, manly

16. Favourite quote?
"Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind, or forgotten"

17. Favourite actor/actress?
Liam Neeson, Jennifer Lawrence

18. Favourite colour?
green or purple 

19. Loud music or soft?
Both!

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
Home, or to see Laura and Emily.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
20 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
From 25 minutes to an hour

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope

24. Turn on?
Good shoulders, someone who cane make me laugh

25. Turn off?
Arrogance, bad smelling boys.

26. The reason I started blogging?
To let emotions out and what not.

27. Fears?
Needles, spiders and bad smells

28. Last thing that made you cry?
I can't remember the last time I cried.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
To my mam

30. Meaning behind your blog name? 
It's the same as my tumblr blog name, except exchange dreams for mistakes.

31. Last book you read? 
Lessons from a dead girl - Jo Knowels. 

32. The book you are currently reading? 
Hate list - Jennifer. Brown

33. Last show you watched?
Game of Thrones

34. Last person you talked to?
Megan

35. The relationship between you and the last person you text?
I don't know, friend I think?

36. Favourite food?
Steak, soup.

37. Place you want to visit?
America, and various other places

38. Last place you were?
Cardiff

39. Do you have a crush?
Yep!

40. Last time you kissed someone?
This morning

41. Last time you were insulted?
Like, about half an hour ago

42. Favourite flavour sweet?
Strawberry or Lemon

43. What instrument do you play?
Don't play an instrument

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
A signet ring my dad bought me.

45. Last sport you played?
Um, does running around kicking a ball count? 

46. Last song you sang?
Diana -  One Directioms

47. Favourite chat up line?
My aftershave is called birdseed, it has all the chicks after it

48. Have you ever used it?
I'm not a guy

49. Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Right now, Megan, Eric, and Brienne

50. Who should answer these questions?
Megan and Hannah

That's it. 
Thanks em!
TTYL
Kirsten x

0 comments:

Post a Comment