Wednesday 26 March 2014

Happiness often sneaks through a door you didnt know you left open - John Barrymore

0

Hi there, people of the internet.
I found this little challenge on Tumblr,
So I thought id do it on here.
Gives people more of an insight into my brain,
and how idiotic it is.

1. 20 dreams you have.




- Visit America
- Pass my degree with at least a 2.1
- Get a half decent job when im out of uni
- Meet a guy that I would want a relationship with
- Stay in London for over a week
- Meet one of my favourite actors
- Learn to speak fluent french
- Visit at least 5 countries in Europe.
- Go to London Zoo
- Go on a Road trip with my friends.
- Attend a red carpet event.
- See Taylor Swift in concert.
- Emigrate to France, when im like 50.
- Get married in a different country.
- Go shopping in New York
- Go to a festival, and get so drunk I dont see any of the acts.
- Hug a koala bear
- Read all the books ive intended to over the past 2 years
- Be on a set of a film.
- Stay up late enough to watch the sun rise.

2. 19 quotes you love.

- I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace: Augustus Waters
- A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one: George R.R Martin
- The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all: Mulan
- Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice- Hamlet
- Books are the ultimate Dumpees: put them down and they’ll wait for you forever; pay attention to them and they always love you back: John Green
- Even miracles take a little time: Cinderella
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you - Elbert Hubbard
- We accept the love we think we deserve: Steven Chbosky
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city: George Burns.
- Parents are like God because you wanna know they're out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you really only call when you need something:Chuck Palahnuik
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none: William Shakespear
- If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything: Marilyn Monroe
- Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it: Anna Brashares
- You made me a man by loving you Holly, and for that I am eternally grateful: PS I Love You.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you: Winnie the Pooh
- There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate: Linda Grayson
- There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature: Jane Austen
- The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars. But in ourselves: The Fault in our Stars.
- Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened: Dr. Suess.

3. 18 names you like

- Rose
- Max
- Kyle
- Alyssia
- George
- Hannah
- Josh
- Daisy
- Joseph
- Grace
- Connor
- Katie
- Lucas
- Jessica
- Scott
- Molly
- Alexander
- Phoebe

4. 17 words I like

- Discombobulate
- Duvet
- Bounce
- Squidge
- Lucid
- Polish
- Link
- Sock
- Ribbon
- Atelaphobia
- Super
- Sweet
- Allow
- Mother
- Comfort
- Glass
- Insanity

5. 16 things you like to do alone

- Read.
- Eating.
- Sing REALLY loud.
- Alternatively, dance really silly.
- Cry at really sad films.
- Be a massive slob.
- Do my make up for no reason.
- Pace up and down my room like a maniac
- Clean.
- Play really shitty, cheesy pop songs.
- Face plant my bed and stay there for like 10/20 minutes
- Stalk peoples facebooks/twitters
- Reblog shit, that no one appreciates.
- Sit there staring into space.
- Fuck around with my clothes, until they're in an organized mess.

6. 15 things you like to do.

- Dance
- Sing
- Draw
- Drink a lot of alcohol
- Eat good food.
- Watch films.
- Read
- Talk
- Tumblr
- Text
- Play silly games.
- Do make up
- Travel.
- Dress up.
- Take long showers.

7. 14 books you have read/would like to read.

- Hunger Games trilogy
- Game of Thrones.
- Divergent trilogy
- The Mortal Instruments
- PS I Love you
- Where Rainbows End
- Catcher in the Rye
- The Fault in our Stars
- 13 Reasons why
- Rosie Hopkins Sweet Shop of Dreams
- Perks of being a Wallflower
- 50 shades of Gray trilogy
- Crossfire series
- Hamlet

8. 13 songs you cant stop listening to

- Titanium by David Guetta ft SIA
- Somewhere in Neverland by All Time Low
- Pompeii by Bastille
- Best Song Ever by One Direction
- Red by Taylor Swift
- Locked out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
- Best Day of my Life by American Authors
- She Looks so Perfect by 5SOS
- Dark Horse by Katy Perry
- Counting Stars by One Republic
- Damned if I do ya by All Time Low
- Dear Maria, Count me in - All Time Low
- Kiss You by One Direction

9. 12 facts about you

- im 20
- I live in Cheltenham
- I have size 4 feet
- I really like the smell of coconut
- I really love boybands
- I wish I could play the drums
- I have 7 tattoos.
- My favourite colour is green
- My nails are currently painted black
- My favourite film is Dirty Dancing
- I hate going out without mascara on
- I dont like bad smells.

10. 11 things of your room

- bed
- wardrobe
- dresser
- desk
- bookcase
- washing hamper
- pinboard
- deodrant
- hair dryer
- throw
- calendar

11. 10 people you cant live without

- my mum
- my nan
- Hannah Masoff
- Shannon D
- Jennifer
- Hannah W
- the dickheads (Ryan+Eric)
- Ellie
- Megan
- Park sluts (Emily+Laura)

I couldnt narrow it down.

12. 9 videos you like:

- Cat underwater
- TW's All Time Low video
- The first kiss video
- ATL's somewhere in neverland video
- TFIOS trailer
- The ducks sliding down a slide
- The hedgehog being cleaned
- Joe Suggs vlog of Soccer Six 2013 (Im in it)
- 1D+5SOS singing Teenage Dirtbag.

13. 8 favourite foods

- pasta
- turkey dinsaurs
- chips
 - soup
- steak
- jacket potato
- chocolate
- mashed potato

14. 7 artists you like

- The Wanted
- One Direction
- Bastille
- Taylor Swift
- All Time Low
- Bruno Mars
- Rudimental

15. 6 things you cant live without

- Family
- Friends
- Phone
- Hair Straighteners
- Make Up
- Purfume

16. 5 favourite pictures of you and friends




















 











17. places you want to go

- Australia
- America
- France
- Germany

18. letters to different people

- Dear 1st person,
Im so glad I met you.
Like seriously, im super happy to be able to call you my best friend and i love you to pieces.

- Dear 2nd
Although ive only known you a short while,
I feel as though you could be my twin.
Stop being me
Love you.

- Dear 3rd.
Im going to miss you way too much when you leave.
And although I dont want you to leave, im so glad ive gotten to know you
Love you.

19. languages you wish to know/want to learn
- French
- Welsh

20. 1 phrase to describe you.

A boring shit who knows a lot of amazing people.

I know that was SUPER long, but I thought, why not?
Im going to tag Emily and Hannah to do this.

Thanks for reading.
Hope you enjoyed it.
TTYL,
Kirsten x
Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/happy_life.html#BClemzIh66sx5g0z.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment