Monday 24 February 2014

"Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: What? You too? I thought that no one but myself" - C.S Lewis

0

Hello, 

So basically, I asked Emily to do an individual post on me earlier
And in return I said I would do one on her.
Here goes.

Emily is one of the most annoying little shits I've met since coming to uni.
But really, she's lovely and if you don't like Emily, you should be shot with a rifle.


This is Emily, her blog is www.something-like-emily.blogspot.com. You should check it out, it's decent.
 So, on the first day, I was expecting to meet Emily because although I'd spoken to a bunch of people on my course before we started, I'd known of her for a while. We're both fans of The Wanted and we had been following each other on twitter for ages. Of course she had planned to go out the night before and not made it out. 
She is legit my fave person on a night out, she gets super wasted really easily and also gets really lovey. 
Emily is also one of the people I'm living with next year and I'm so excited because she is hilarious. While we were giving our deposits, Emily had this whole thing where she thought she had to send her money to the DPS site, which is a deposit site. We told her she had to send it to YouTube. 

That's all I can really say about my lovely friend, Emily!
Except for she is the most fabulous person ever, and I love her to pieces.



Love you em!!

TTYL
Kirsten x


0 comments:

Post a Comment