Friday 10 April 2015

Positive minds live positive lives.

0

Hi, hi, hi :-)

I was on tumblr today (Too many of my blog posts start with this line) and saw something that got me thinking. The picture said, "How do you define yourself?" I started thinking about how I would define myself. I have been asked to describe myself in 3 words so often and the answers I usually come up with are "Giggly, loud and chatty" because thats what you do right? You build yourself up to other people so they don't see you as you would see yourself.

I mean, if I were truthful to people those 3 adjectives are definitely not what I would use to describe myself. What I'm trying to get at here is, I don't understand why the majority of ourselves would describe ourselves negatively. 
The 3 words I would probably describe myself truthfully are probably


  1. Dull - I usually cannot see the appeal of wanting to keep a conversation with me going. I know that sounds awful and a lot of you would be thinking, why the hell am I reading this? This just sounds like another blog post where people start to think negatively of themselves because Kirsten has decided to do the same. I don't mean to make you feel like that I promise. Thats just how I see it. I sometimes find it extremely hard to carry a conversation, not because I'm not interested in what you have to say, but because I just generally cannot find the words to reply with. 
  2. Attitudy - Again, another thing that I don't mean to be but sometimes it just happens. I generally feel like I need someone with me at all times to poke me when I'm being a stroppy little cow, because I don't know when I'm doing it. 
  3. Sad - Again, another one of things where it looks like I'm being an attention seeking twat. Im not, its just how I would describe myself. Like, obviously I'm not sad ALL the time. But A lot of things make me sad. I don't like being left on my own for too long, I get really sad if I feel like I'm annoying people, which in turn starts me over thinking (please tell me other people do this).
This is why I've decided to start writing down the things that make me happy in a day. 

Today so far, Ive watched an episode of Top Gear which has had two really great things in. 
1) Richard Hammond
2)Maclaren MP4-12C [x] - click here to see the most beautiful car in the world. 
It's also a really beautiful day, so theres another positive thing. 
Also, its 7 days till I get to go home. Yay.

I'm just going to point out that I am trying to be a more positive person but when you've been negative you're whole life to save yourself being disappointed, its a really hard habit to break.  

Thats it, I think. 
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
TTYL,
Kirst x



0 comments:

Post a Comment