Thursday 18 December 2014

My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that? - Bob Hope

0

Hey!

This sounds super weird but in the midst of my hungover wallowing I really fancied writing a blog post. Took me so long to come up with an idea though!
However, I think that ive got a corker.
Im going to talk about my five best moments of 2014.

2014, for me has been a rollercoaster of a year. Some parts of it have been amazing and I wouldnt change them for the world, including getting to know my uni family better, getting drunk, catching up with old friends, spending time with my usual family and so on, other parts havnt been that great but, as cheesy as it sounds, new year, new memories and all that.

I really want to share my favourite parts of this year with you though, so here goes nothing.

1. Honestly, it wont be any suprise to anyone whose a regular reader of this blog that this is the first memory that goes up on here. The fact that ive just facetimed said person says a lot. One of the best things that happened this year was definitely meeting Megan and Brienne. I spent the majority of second semester with Megan last year and we have some of the greatest memories ever. Including walks to the park at stupid o' clock in the morning, jamming to awful songs in the kitchen, and staying up till 2am talking about religion and politics (I listened, as if i know anything about politics!!)
Honestly, having to say goodbye was easily the worst memory in 2014. They properly broke my heart. But Im so happy to have had the opportunity to meet these American greats and wouldnt change our time for the world.

Have a listen to this, you wont be disappointed.


2. Number two goes to my 21st birthday, along with Mcbusted. If you want to have a little read about this event, then go here
Basically, my wonderful best friend organized a meal in Harvester, and bought me the most lovely gifts ever! I then went home, where my mam had set out a load of cupcakes, and bought me a bracelet that I had asked for in january. The next day, Hannah Mason and I went to see Mcbusted, which was absolutely amazing! We got barrier for the gig, and James and Matt from Busted said happy birthday to us, and Tom Fletcher saw my boobs. It was the greatest moment ever. I dont think ive ever said this, however I REALLY fancy Tom from Mcfly. It was a bonus. I then went out with Ellie and her friend, Brad.



3. Number 3 would go to moving back in with my uni family. It was so weird over summer not living with these dickheads or even seeing them most days. So you can imagine, as soon as I saw them I freaked. In fact, I saw them as I was walking up the stairs, I squeezed Hannah and Ry so hard. It was so fantastic seeing them again. Emily and I had a conversation about what we were going to do after uni had finished and I got so upset that I wouldnt see them as much I went to find Hann and Ry and hug them. Those two, Em and Ellie mean quite a lot to me, as you can imagine.
(I  dont have a photo of us all, so have this fantastic picture, please enjoy it. Its my favourite photo right now.)



4. NYE, although technically in 2013, it ran over into 2014 so it totally counts. It was so nice to spend some time with my sluts. I wasnt actually that drunk either, and Oceana didnt repulse me, which is a shock. I also got my first NYE kiss that night, so all in all, it was a successful evening.

5. Number 5 goes to London. Ive been twice this year with 3 of my favourite people. The first trip was with Hannah and Eric. We went to Harrods and took pictures with Captain America, Selfridges and spent some time in Hyde park where we saw Kate Middleton. It was amazing. The second time was with Emily. We, again went to Harrods (no pictures with superheroes, boo) Selfridges, and took some pictures in the photo booth. I love London. Its one of my favourite ever places and I aspire to live there one day.

Ok, thats all for now folks.
Hope you enjoyed this little post.
Next one is up on Friday I believe.
TTYL,
Kirst x
P.S. Plz enjoy this festive favourite


0 comments:

Post a Comment